Not only skiing in the Pearl of the Dolomites
Cortina is the BEST place for winter holidays and for those who do not ski, too. (Snow Lovers No Skiers)
DON’T YOU SKI? The winter holidays in Cortina will surprise you!
- Accompanied walks on the snow-covered trails or with snowshoeswith guides
- Trips by snowmobile or toboggan
- Night departures from the shelters with the toboggan
- Climbing on frozen waterfalls
- Romantic tours
- Driving on snow - ice-hour drive
- Taxi-Bob on the Olympic track with the racers
- Adrenaline lesson: Snowkite
- SUNRISEMOMENT: to the magic of the Dolomites from morning to evening.
More than 2,200 meters above the sea level, you can bath in a pan of hot water with one of the most famous views of the Dolomites, the 5 towers.
The family of the Hotel Pontechiesa and its professional staff will give you all the information and advice on any type of winter activity in Cortina!