Route to Cortina d'Ampezzo
Warning! For navigator the street names is Marangoni
32043 Cortina D'Ampezzo (BL)
Tel. +39 0436 2523
The elegant structure of the 3-star Hotel Cortina is situated not far from Corso Italia,
the center of the shopping area. The ski bus stop is 80 meters from the hotel, for the Dolomiti Superski ski slopes and skiing school.
- 400 meters from the main square in front of the Parish Church.
- It is near the Olympic Ice Stadium, the Italian Navy Officers Club, the “Pontechiesa” Municipal multistory parking and the Alexander Girardi convention Hall.
- The closest lift means is the Freccia nel Cielo cableway to the Tofana Ski area,
300 meters from the hotel, just a 5 minute walk.
- For busses to Faloria Cableway and the Faloria-Cristallo Ski area, to the Socrepes, Lacedel and Pocol ski runs, where the ski trainers' offices are again 80 m away, there is the Dolomiti Bus stop for the 5 Torri, Col Gallina and the Falzarego-Lagazuoi Pass.
The nearest motorways are A-27 “Venezia-Mestre”, Pian di Vedoia exit (Belluno),
72 km from Cortina, and A-22 “Modena-Brennero” Brennero direction, Bressanone-Val Pusteria exit, 87 km from Cortina.
- When exiting at Pian di Vedoia (Belluno), follow state road 51 to Cortina d' Ampezzo. You'll drive through Longarone, Tai di Cadore Vodo, Borca and San Vito di Cadore.
- When exiting at Bressanone-Val Pusteria, follow directions for Innichen-Dobbiaco
and make a right turn to Cortina when near Dobbiaco.
For city road info call 0436.866666
The main railroad junctions for Cortina are Venezia-Mestre and Padova. The train station
that is nearest to Cortina is Calalzo di Cadore, 35 km away. Train-bus exchange link.
(www.trenitalia.com - www.dolomitibus.it)
Radio taxi Cortina Tel.0436.860888
The main international airport is Venice Marco Polo, 150 Km from Cortina.
- Treviso for flights from/to London
- Verona Villafranca
- Innsbruck (Austria)
A.T.V.O. busses, Terravision and Cortina Express bus links can be booked on-line,
and so can taxi service, car rental from Herz or Avis. For further details www.dolomiti.org
Direct transfer between Venice Airport and the hotel every Saturday and Sunday
during the winter season (su prenotazione)
When arriving in Cortina from Venice, drive into the ring road, Passo Falzarego direction,
past the bus terminal. Drive into Via Grohmann and follow the signs for Parcheggio “Pontechiesa” (Municipal parking). When at the roundabout, make a right into Via Marangoi.
You'll find The Pontechiesa Hotel after the parking.
On the contrary, when arriving from Dobbiaco, once you are in Cortina turn down on the right into Via del Castello in the direction of the Ice Stadium. Then keep your right at the crossing, turn into Via Marangoi. You'll find Hotel Pontechiesa right after Villa Marina.